Abbey PVC Marine Vertical Blind - plain dark blue PVC blackout fabric complete vertical blind made to measure including all fixtures and fittings
Available as 89mm (3.5") wide slats with fabric front and same colour backing offering both blackout and thermal qualities to any window in the house. Only quality headrail is used - not the general budget range - in the form of slimline Vogue headrail with option rail colours.
With Vertical Blinds it is important to note that the overall finished width be 10mm less than the blind width measurement you provide as fitting allowance. Also where individual slats overlap you will experience chinks of light between each vane; at around 80% to 85% room darkening they are not the most efficient of the available blackout blind options. However they do offer directional adjustment on tilting which can be an important feature where angled light control or field of vision view adjustment is required as well as darkening.
Operation Control - Available as Corded where left, right or split draw is chosen, complimented with a cord tidy for purposes of child safety laws. Alternatively a Wand option exists offering a complete solution for safety as well as a neat, less obtrusive, device with which to draw (one way, left or right) and tilt the vertical slats.
Slimline Vogue Headrail Choice - Absolute quality and stylish hearail available in the following colours; Ice White, Espresso Brown, Piano Black, Champagne Gold, Brushed Aluminium.
• Made to measure Abbey PVC Marine Blackout Vertical Blind
• 75% PVC, 25% Fibreglass fabric
• Flame Retardant
• Suitable for any room and environment
• Easy fit top or face fix brackets.
• Screws and rawlplugs for wood, pvc or masonry fixing
• Maximum Width Single Unit 270cm OR 540cm delivered as TWO halves one left, one right- Maximum Drop 300cm
• Minimum width 300mm, minimum drop 300mm
• Strong rust free coloured headrail, slimline and sleak.
• Child safe additions where applicable as required by legislation
• Please note that the actual overall width of the blind will be approximately 10mm less than the blind width measurement ordered, this is to allow for the brackets and operating mechanism